Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break Day #4



This is my brother and his fiance Janet. Can't wait for their wedding in May!!

Alright, alright, alright. I'm just going to brag for a minute and I think I can as I only have 4 followers (and one is my mom) :) Which means I get to post about whatever tickles my fancy!! I have got to say that I really am super excited about my little brother getting hitched. He has finally found the most amazing woman who is the perfect fit and compliment to him. She challenges him, motivates him, keeps him on his toes, and is strong enough to call him out when he is bluffing. I look forward to spending some quality time with her, too. She has a wonderful heart and is just lovely to talk with.

Here I go with my brag sess:
All of these photos were taken at Lake Tahoe


Her engagement ring stone is his birth month stone. September. Love. It.



I am so excited for you both!!!

On a quilting note, I spent the entire day outside in the sun listening to the birds and working on a hexagon baby quilt for a very dear friend.

I sewed these packets:
I packed up each vertical row in order and then put a number (sequential from left to right) so that I would not mess up the order that I had initially approved of. Finger's crossed that I am orderly enough to follow my own directions.

Into these strips (yes, I know... not very much sewing today):


I still have not even started to select fabric for the Single Girl Quilt yet (as you can see from my un-smiley face).... Oh the projects that are a piling up. I guess as long as there is still work to be done, I will not be leaving this planet, right? At least that is what my mom always says. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment