Friday, June 21, 2013

Distraction Number 2 Winner!!


We have a winner! Looks like it is Janna!! Congratulations!! Just send me an email or respond to this post and I will send you your package! Thank-you again to all of you for stopping by and for entering. Looks like I am not the only one who has been challenged by Flickr. Maybe I just need to give it some more time....
Adorable mug rug. Love that mermaid. (Who doesn't?) Such a generous offer. I hated the new Flickr at first. Now I really like the new format. It's an easy way to see contact pics and new comments. Plus I like the bigger pictures. I'll stay with Flickr. Too many friends there to leave. I am on instagram too. I have a blog, but don't post much any more. Maybe I'll start that up soon. It would be easier with a pretty new mug rug. ;-D - See more at: http://www.renorx.blogspot.com/2013/06/distraction-giveaway-ii.html#comment-form
Adorable mug rug. Love that mermaid. (Who doesn't?) Such a generous offer. I hated the new Flickr at first. Now I really like the new format. It's an easy way to see contact pics and new comments. Plus I like the bigger pictures. I'll stay with Flickr. Too many friends there to leave. I am on instagram too. I have a blog, but don't post much any more. Maybe I'll start that up soon. It would be easier with a pretty new mug rug. ;-D - See more at: http://www.renorx.blogspot.com/2013/06/distraction-giveaway-ii.html#comment-form
Adorable mug rug. Love that mermaid. (Who doesn't?) Such a generous offer. I hated the new Flickr at first. Now I really like the new format. It's an easy way to see contact pics and new comments. Plus I like the bigger pictures. I'll stay with Flickr. Too many friends there to leave. I am on instagram too. I have a blog, but don't post much any more. Maybe I'll start that up soon. It would be easier with a pretty new mug rug. ;-D - See more at: http://www.renorx.blogspot.com/2013/06/distraction-giveaway-ii.html#comment-form"

1 comment:

  1. You are so kind. Thank you so much. I love that little mermaid and she will have a wonderful home here.

    ReplyDelete